Smart Products Scandinavia AB /Smart Microfiber
137 69 Österhaninge Sverige / Sweden
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Processing of personal data – customers and suppliers
At Smart Products Scandinavia AB / Smart Microfiber, we process personal data of our customers and suppliers very responsibly. We process all personal data with integrity and never disclose such data to a third party, unless there are legitimate reasons for so doing.
One such reason can be that this is required to fulfil a customer order or delivery.
- When you send us your personal data, you should be able to feel secure.
- This policy is designed to be able to ensure we process personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Smart Products Scandinavia AB 556226-1437, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. We have a secure business system where all data are stored, processed, updated and saved in a secure and controlled way. If you have any questions about GDPR, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process?
In order to be able to offer our services, accept or place orders, deliver products and services and process invoices, we process data such as:
- Company name
- Company number
- Names of contact persons
- Job title
- Phone numbers
- Address details (office address, billing and delivery addresses)
- Email addresses
If you are a customer of ours and run a private company or as a private person, we also process your civil registration number and address details. These details will be stored for as long as we are required to do so, in accordance with accounting legislation. We do not save data for longer than we need to.
How do we gain access to your personal data?
- In association with customer registration and supplier registration
- Placing orders
For what purpose do we process personal data?
We process personal data for specific and legitimate business purposes. Situations previously named include e.g. data for tenders, orders, delivery address, invoice processing data etc.
We also process data for the purpose of:
- Improving, further developing, personalising products and services for the benefit of our business partners.
- Enabling communication that we consider to be to your advantage as a customer or supplier.
- Evaluating the effects of offers.
Your right to delete and correct data
We always endeavour to show consideration and base this on your rights as a customer or supplier. You have the right to object to this processing.
- If you wish to have your personal data deleted from or changed in our customer and/or supplier register, please write to: email@example.com
- However, you cannot request deletion of personal data we need to fulfil contractual obligations to you as a customer or supplier or to comply with legal requirements.
- We always endeavour to have correct data and therefore correct, supplement, delete or de-identify personal data when this is required.
Good communication is the basis of good cooperation and with this, a secure business relationship.
If you have any questions concerning GDPR at Smart, please contact our GDPR Manager Daniel Broman at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)8 4492473.
You can contact the supervisory authority, Datainspektionen, (the Swedish Data Protection Authority) as follows:
Phone: +46 (0)8 657 61 00
Postal address: Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm
/Daniel Broman 20180525 / Smart Products Scandinavia AB